Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Sweet Seventeen MeMorIeS aT School !!

Assalamulaikum...Hye all bloggers out there....Hope you guys in good and healthy condition... :)
Unfortunately one of my friend  fell sick few days ago...Alhamdulillah she disharged this evening...
Let's pray that she'll recover quickly and can come back to class...Missing her loud voice in the class...
Ok ok back to the topic...in this post i want to share about my SWEET SEVENTEEN Memories at school  :)
I was mixed with Chinese people since i was in the kindergarten...My parents sent me to Chinese school so i can be more clever and successful...Alhamdulillah...i think i achieved it hehe... thanks Mak..thanks Abah for sending me to Chinese school :)
Yet i wonder what is the feeling to mix with the Malay...so jealous with my brothers who went to Malay school...
In year 2008..when i was going to enter Form 5...my parents decided to move to Kedah...i have to think very deeply before make the decision to move..yet i accepted to move...so there i go from Kuala Lumpur and stayed Kedah for almost 4 years now...
My new home is at Kampung...there's no chinese high school there...so i have to enter the Malay school which is call SEKOLAH MENENGAH KEBANGSAAN BUKIT PAYONG...what a beautiful school you know :)
Before i enter SMKBP...,I was confused whether to enter this school or not...But after I met Cikgu Hamdan..a councelling teacher and a motivation expert...I finally bowed to his word hehe...So there is it...finally enter the Malay school...just one year in this school yet i have a lot of sweet memories in it...Take a look at colourful memories at my school down here :)

SMKBP

Upper view..
nice right  :)




5 Perdagangan always in memory :)

First day,i entered 5 Perdagangan class ( look above for reference hehe )...so shy that time huhu...luckily my PAKTEH in the same class...so not to shy laaa hehe... move on to the first activity i involve...just a week i entered the school...Cross country competition was held by the school...I was told that my PAKTEH was the last year Champion...Wow...quite impress with my PAKTEH..small in size but have a lot of stamina...just like me hehe :)
I join the competition with desire to win....and Yeah!!! All my efforts before the competition finally worth...I won the Cross Country Competition...So proud you know hehe...take a look my picture down here....it's a proof hehe :)
Moment receiving the trophy !!
Cheer for the crowd !! :)
My PAKTEH who got second place.. :)




These are friends who cheer up my life at school days...without them it meaningless you know...
do homework,eat,study together,play and many more together... thanks so much friends :) 

Fuad,Me,Amri,Zul,Pakteh..

Farewell Party



Wan,Faci UTM,Yati,Fatin
5 Perdagangan won the football championship held by school..


Friends in 5 Sains

Another sweet memories in this school is when selected to represent school in sports....sports that i represent are Football,Track,and cross country...The best achievement is when represent school for cross country...even though i didn't win it but still i got 16th place  out of 150++ of competitors from other school....i considered that 16th place is good enough for me hehe....Below are the pictures when i'm in the school's team...
School's Soccer team

School Track & Field team..

Farewell and Blessing ceremony for SPM candidate is very touching memory for me....I never have that kind of experience before....UPSR,PMR...there's no ceremony like this before when I'm in Chinese school...
but it's doesn't mean Chinese school is bad....It's a good ceremony to motivate students before seat for the SPM the next day...Hugging with teachers (male and male laa,female and female)...Its enough to make you touched...Most of the girls of course crying among themselves...Boys?? Just pretend to be macho hehe...
Ask for blessing from Teachers...

The girls are Crying huhu...

With my class teacher Cikgu Zukhairi on the day SPM result came out..

Taking the SPM result is the most nervous day of my life...i can't sleep you know....That morning...dressed in red...i went to school with my Mak...Alhamdulillah...I pass with quite ok result...can't mention how much i got...it's a secret hehe...Yet thank you for all teachers who support me in study...without them i wouldn't got a good result...Thanks again Cikgu Hamdan,Cikgu Rahim,Cikgu Zukhairi,Cikgu Faezah,Cikgu Widya,Cikgu Mazni,Cikgu Ghani,Cikgu Hafizah,Ustaz,Toh Ming Lee Lao Shi and many more....Thanks for making me become an "ORANG"...

I have hundreds of pictures about memories in this school...but i can't upload it all...so for my friends whose picture is not in here I'm very very sorry ok...maybe next time I'll upload the pictures... some of the memories can be described with pictures...yet it still wonderful memories....
That's all i think....Even though I'm in SMKBP for one year only...Yet the memories will remain in my heart forever...Thanks again SMKBP...Till we meet again...Bye and salam....
( Ouuhh,another sweet memory in this school is when i fell in love with someone..Hehe can't mention about this here because this is a sensitive issue to that person as she's someone else now...just hope she's happy...)
Smile always from Fikri Che Sakri @ aLonG :)

No comments:

Post a Comment