Thursday, February 10, 2011

AFter CNY Break!!

Assalamualaikum....Its been 2 weeks i didn't open my blog....well i need to post as it is an obligation for me hehe...A week at home surely not enough for me...all the things that i had plan not fully achieved 100%...just certain things only..but still i have a nice moment at home...Its enough for me to eat my mom's cook...really miss her cooks...play games with my brothers haha that's already enough for me.... :)
Well now i'm at my college with my friends and my new HAIR haha...we just do our daily routines....going to class....have our dinner at "KEDAI KAK DAYAH" haha...Online the FACEBOOK...futsal and so on....the best thing with them is they can make me laugh everyday...joking nonsense things..haha but still funny... :)
Its good as i can release tension while with them....I really lucky to have friends like them...seriously haha... yeah after CNY...we all know we are going to have test.. The one and the only test that can make us dizzy and shiver...Yeah its LAW 416...Killer subject for this semester huhu..
So far its okay for me...but still need a lot of exercises to master this subject...hope i can improve to score for this subject....
Well that's all i think for now...i'll write new post later...still thinking what should write for the next post...hmmm maybe about my favourite football team...Yeah it's ARSENAL FC.... Stay tuned if you guys want to know about it...
Bye now....salam... Smile always from Fikri Che Sakri @ Long ni Tude  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment