Thursday, January 27, 2011

Going Home !!! break the new Record for (not going home for 27 days)

Yeah going home!!! Never felt this excited feeling for a long time... Usually at Arau i didn't feel this kind of feeling...maybe because it not far from my house...This time its from Melaka to K.l and then to my hometown Kedah...
Well for today...Me Pyjat and UB going to take bus at Melaka Sentral 12 p.m.... We really going to miss Jumaat pray... Huhu this is all Afif fault....But what can we do....Its okay i think because maybe we are Musafir that time...We also have to skip two clasess huhu...I hope we don't miss to many things....
Yeah me and Pyjat already plan to hang out at K.L...Still thinking what place to go at my birth place hehe....KLCC is a must i think...then i don't know...Just follow the flow heee...
And talking about today....Something quite miracle happen to me...Hmmm just old story and about feeling as well...Let just me who know about it....
Emmm what else i want to talk about...Ouh my plan at hometown ngeeee :)
Of course they are a lot of thing i want to do...I want to eat my mom's cook everyday....i don't want to be diet that time...I want to go to night market everyday if i could...I want to meet my best friends Nur Shazwani...
Emm that's all i think...well i just have a week at home...there's nothing much i can do with a week...
Just hoping that i can come back to Melaka...hopefully without tears heehe...
Its 2 a.m in the morning now...Still talking nonsense thing at chatroom of facebook hehe....
I don't know when will be my new post...well going to be busy after this... just smile always from Fikri Che Sakri a.k.a aLonG... :))
Salam....

No comments:

Post a Comment