Saturday, January 15, 2011

About Fikri Che Sakri a.k.a aLonG

After two post,i forgot to tell about myself in my own blog...Heee maybe i was too excited to have a blog...Well it's okay...This time i'll tell or describe about Fikri Che Sakri a.k.a my ownself  :)
Assalamualaikum to all bloggers....I'm Mohd Fikri Bin Che Sakri...From Kuala Lumpur... 18 January 1991 is my birthday..Hee not far from today date i'm going to be 20 years old....Haha old already...No more teen age after this...I should appreciate these few days as a teen i guess hehe...I have six brothers and one beautiful sister...I'm the eldest..That's why i got the nickname ALONG....Hmm i'm quite a simple person la i guess...I don't like to be too stylish...I'm quite a shy person but trying to not be shy with girls heee...Emm not so tall...it's average i think as asean people haha...My hobby,of course football...I've been playing football since i was 9...Football has become part of my life actually...No football meaning no life for me...Luckily i got some talent in football that allowing me to mix with those who play football...If i don't have the talent,maybe now i just watch from television i guess haha...I'm a family person....Very2 family person...Family is everything to me...If i don't have my family, huh i don't know what will I be now...Quite a discipline person...Romantic also got la hehe...Currently studying at UiTM Bandaraya Melaka in International Business...Best friends??? I've many of them...Glad to have them to cheer my life up... Girlfriend???
I've one before....So meaningful my life was back that time hehe...But it's all in the past ...I'm single now heee....Maybe i'll have one in the future@coming soon :)
Emm oouuh,my favourite food are listed below :
(My mom nasi lemak...My mom nasi ayam...My mom laksa...) can't miss these top three hehe...And others are such like Yong tau foo...I don't know how to spell it actually...Emm i think that just it...
And my favourite drink = Hot milo...
Emm i think that's all about myself...It's quite hard actually to describe yourself...I look at myself in different ways and my friends look at me different ways too...By the way...I'm just going to be myself and be better in the future as a son,as a brother,as a friend,and as a good muslim insyallah....That's all for now...Thanks for reading my post...Smile always from Fikri Che Sakri @ aLonG...........

3 comments: