Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Life aT Melaka!!

How's Melaka?? Its really a fun place....Well, its very popular as Melaka is a tourist spot... It has been a week i'm staying at Melaka....I think i already can adapt the surrounding here...But,still can't believe i'm at Melaka now...Study in the city environment...Wow !! This is what i dream before..Luckily i decide to do the fast track...If not,maybe i'm still at Perlis...Still remember the first day i reach Melaka...Of course the first place i put my feet on land is at Melaka Sentral...I quite amaze with this sentral...Clean and it sell many things...Not like other sentral which look dirty and unorganize...I sleep at my aunt house that night...The next morning,1/1/2011...Its time to go to UiTM to register...At UiTM...It was crowded with peoples...The first person i met at UiTM is Afiq Nordin a.k.a UB..Than Amirul Hafizat a.k.a Pyjat came to join us...I had already plan with my friends to register together hoping that we can get the same room...That night i check in to my room...Altough Pyjat and Ub are not in the same room with me but i'm very relief to found out my housemate are Basith and Amirulhakeem...At least i don't have to stay with someone that i don't recognize...Fuhh what a relief to have them...Talking about our college...Its called Tun Mamat and Tun Mutahir for the girl... Our college just near the Sungai Melaka...Well you can guest how's the view here...It's really fascinating especially at night...We almost can see the boat taking the passenger along the Sungai Melaka to see its beauty everyday...As for me,Sungai Melaka is beatiful but the water is quite smelly...Well its been a week i'm at Melaka...Me and my friends have already started exploring this historical place....As for that exploring story...I'll write it next time...Sleepy already and i got classes to attend tomorrow morning....Good night all and thanks for reading my post...Sorry for all the mistaken words hehe...Well, i'm not so good in english :)
Salam........

No comments:

Post a Comment