Saturday, January 8, 2011

Saddest day..

2/1/2010...It was the saddest day of my life...For the first i'm going to go far away from my family...I've have never been so far from my family for 18 years...Therefore it's hard for me to separate with my family...But,as a eldest son i still have to go...The separation is for my future as well....I've been offered to pursuit my study for degree at UiTM Melaka....Kedah and Melaka....its distance is only about 450 km..But its still far for me...Very far for me actually...That 2/1/2010 morning...Its time for me to go...I should be on bus at 10.15 a.m...I kiss my little sister and my little brother before i go...When i took my bags outside the house,suddenly my mother started to cry...I kiss her hand and automatically my tears fall down my cheeks...I hug her kiss her cheeks...Why did i cried?? Its because i'm afraid of losing my family especially my mother...I don't know when will i meet my family again...But whether i want it or not,i still have to go...I'm not going alone...It's my father who is going to accompany me to Melaka...After i put all my bags in the car than we leave to bus station... I wave my mother with tear wishing her pray will always by my side...2/1/2010...It is the saddest day of my life that i will never forget it..

No comments:

Post a Comment