Tuesday, January 18, 2011

My Birthday!! I'm 20!!! :)

Alhamdulillah....i reached the age of 20 yesterday...ouhh i should post yesterday....but i'm too busy...well you know when it comes to birthday....we got a lot of wishes hehe :) yesterday was 18/1/2011.....very special date for me...i'm 20 now...celebrate my new special age at new place,new environment,new friends!! wow how lucky i am...before this i just celebrate it normally with my family...sometime my friends even don't know when is my birthday...well maybe we not so close before...but now it's different...At Melaka,totally great even there is no cake but still is a very special day for me...When the time reached 12 a.m yesterday...i got wishes not from my housemate but from the students at my college as well...even not all of them but still meaningful for me...they sing birthday song for me....ohh so touched my feeling...almost cry but still can cover it hehe... i can't sleep that night... I online the facebook to reply those who wish for my birthday...wow!! i surprised to see a lot of post at my wall....I never thought that i will get a lot of wishes filled up my wall....so happy :) !!!!
That morning I and friends go to classes like usual...after that we went to McDonald to have lunch...
It was their treat as it was for my birthday...I'm touched...never have friends like them treat me for my birthday before... Thanks again to Muhammad Amirul Hafizat,Amiruhakeem Zulkharnain,Abdul Basit and Afiq Nordin...So nice of you guys...lucky to have friends like them...Also not to forget  is Myra ...who the only person gave me present...Thanks again myra...It was a nice tie :) Ouh and Ros for accompany myra hehe...Thanks Ros :)
Well i'm 20 now....A new age....At new place...New celebration...New friends.... Wow its fantastic day for me... I want to be new person at this age...more mature..new determination....I want to change...!! I really want to change!!  Hope this age become a starting point in my life to become a new person...I want to succeed...I want to be a good son for my mom and dad...I want to pay for their good deeds for raising me up untill this age...Hope their pray are always with me INSYAALLAH......Thanks MAK....!!Thanks ABAH....!! I LOVE BOTH OF YOU...!!!

2 comments: